My Anxiety Workbook uses a CBT psycholeducational approach to teach kids about anxiety, the affects pf anxiety, negative thought traps, the power of positive thinking, intervention and prevention and calming strategies. Students will be able to take self assessments to see their stress levels, answer discussion questions, and track their worries and stress management skills. In addition to a PDF printable workbook, a digital version on Google Slides (TM) is also included.
➤This package includes:
- Full Digital Workbook in Google Slides
- PDF Version Workbook
- Directions to access the Digital Workbook
- What Is Stress
- Stress Self Assessment
- How Are You Feeling Today Check In
- Stress Survey
- Identifying Stressors
- Body and Emotional Symptoms
- Stress Triggers
- How Much Stress Do I Carry
- Healthy vs Unhealthy Stress
- Effective Stress Management
- Positive Thinking Self Check
- Internal Thoughts
- Negative Thinking Traps
- Calming Your Anxiety
- Positive Affirmations
- Stressors and Calmers
- Prevention and Intervention
- Trackers and Forms
- Grief Journal and Digital Grief Workbook
- Mindfulness Strategies Workbook
- The College Admission Workbook | Senior Year Plan | Plus Digital Workbook
- The College Search Process Workbook
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!