Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Help your students easily navigate their worries with this fun Flip Flap Flow Chart. I designed this flow chart to help my students work through their worries by deciding if they are in control of the situation causing their worry or not. Students answer the first question: Can I do something about the worry?
If "yes", they lift that flap to find questions to help make a plan. After they make a plan, they lift the next flap and let the worry go. Finally they fold down the bottom flap and think of something else.
If "no", they lift that flap to find strategies to help them cope. After they choose a strategy, they lift the next flap and let the worry go. Finally they fold down the bottom flap and think of something else.
I use this with students who come to see me with worries and also in my Stress Less small groups. On the back, we come up with coping strategies that they feel will help them when worried.
Easy to Assemble Directions:
1. Print both pages front & back.
2. Fold on the 2 vertical lines.
3. Cut the 2 horizontal lines.
What is included in this packet?
1. Anxiety Flip Flap Flow Chart Black & White
2. Anxiety Flip Flap Flow Chart Color
3. Anxiety Flip Flap Flow Chart with Monster Clipart Black & White
4. Anxiety Flip Flap Flow Chart with Monster Clipart Color