Interested in receiving freebies, classroom ideas, an inspirational quote, and self-care tips every week? Subscribe to my weekly inspiration email by clicking here!
TEN interactive math centers that can be used at ANY TIME OF THE YEAR... designed for first grade students! This could also be used in kindergarten or second grade.
Each center includes materials to interact with and an exit slip or full page worksheet for students to record their answers. Love this simple way of holding students accountable for their independent work!!
- Counting by 2's
- Counting by 5's
- Counting by 10's
- What Comes Next? What Comes Before?
- Domino Math: addition, subtraction, and fact families
- Fill in the Missing Number (number grid practice - 5 versions)
- Number of the Day center (for numbers 1-100)
- Math Fact Sorts (mix and match for many different sorting options!)
- Making Ten center
- Base Ten Matching
My students have about 15 minutes to complete each math center so I created these activities with that time frame in mind.
This set of centers is included in my First Grade Math Centers Growing Bundle
. Check it out! It is a GREAT deal if you regularly use math centers! The bundle will include OVER 100 centers when it is finished!