Commemorate Anzac Day
with students in Australia, New Zealand and around the world with color and creativity.
Use these abstract, eye catching poppy templates and posters to create stunning artworks and Anzac Day displays for the classroom.
1. 2 coloured posters to print out and decorate the classroom
2. coloured bookmarks to print and cut out
3. ‘hidden poppy’ poster template
4. two ‘abstract’ poppy colouring sheets
5. draw your own poppy template
6. simple poppy template
7. make your own bookmarks template
3 coloured examples are included to give you ideas, using paints, pastels and felt tip pens
Simple key materials needed:
1. heavyweight paper
3. marker pens / pencils / oil pastels / crayons / water color paints and brushes
5. string / tape / pegs if you would like to make a poppy garland
Artworks are ready to print on A4 size paper and use UK/Australian spelling of 'colour'
You might also like to view my Memorial Day Poppy Resource
Memorial Day Poppies Art Activity
Please take a look around my store, where you’ll find lots of inspiring and affordable
art resource packs to spark young imaginations and keep creativity flowing.
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
visit my website and blog
sign up for my newsletter
regular new art ideas on facebook
follow me on pinterest for inspiration
follow me on instagram
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2017