Are you looking for an engaging STEM Challenge to enhance your space unit or to teach how the FIRST MAN landed on the moon? This is a great challenge for students to use materials to create a Lunar Lander (module) to test for a soft landing with their "shock absorbers." Check out the Preview.
⭐ THIS CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN MY Moon Landing Apollo 11 Unit -First Man on the Moon 2 WEEK unit ⭐
► What is in this download?
2. Teacher Instructions & Table of Contents
3. Apollo Lunar Module STEM Information
4. Teacher Page
5. Lunar Lander Student Challenge Page (Explain)
6. Primary Design Page and Materials List
7. STEM Rubric
8. Intermediate Design Page (replace pg. 6, if needed)
9. Photos of and Example
Cardstock or construction paper
Marshmallows (to represent astronauts or to use as a shock absorbers)
Copyright © 2018 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!