- Circle map of what students already know about apples
- Brace map of apple parts
- Bubble map to describe an apple
- ABC order
- Rhyming pair matching
- Graph for the different kinds of apples students bring to class
- Apple tree during each season
- Emergent reader
- Ten frame and number matching
- Ten apples up on top drawing page (boy and girl)
I used all of these last year in my apple unit. I hope you find the activities helpful with yours!
For single classroom use only.
Check out more at Kinder Happenings
Feedback on my products is greatly appreciated. Anytime you leave feedback on purchase items, you get credits that can be used towards future purchases!