Make writing more interesting, by adding a bit of craftiness to students’ work. There are 3 options to choose from, which fit lots of levels & ages.
Children are excited to get down to business, give you better effort, & completed projects make an awesome bulletin board.
You can reinforce a variety of standards with these super-fun “apple sense” craftivities, getting more bang for your buck.
Practice descriptive writing, with the use of adjectives, while teaching the 5 senses, using an apple!
For more apple science, skip labeling an apple on another worksheet, & have your kiddos label their completed writing prompt.
Now that’s the time-saving I’m talking about; building vocabulary, reinforcing writing skills, & covering the 5 senses & apple science, all at the same time. Woo Hoo!
Be sure & click the PREVIEW to see some of the goodies in the packet not pictured in the thumbnails.
* A “parts of an apple” poster.
* A 5 senses poster
* 3 options for a 5 senses worksheet
* A “Definition of an adjective” poster
* An adjective graphic organizer worksheet
* A 5 senses apple poster
* A simple apple writing prompt craftivity using all 5 senses.
* An apple cider opinion writing prompt worksheet
* A simple “Apple Sense” writing prompt craftivity using all 5 senses.
* As always, directions, photographs & completed samples, so you can quickly & easily make an example of your own.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you an apple-icious fall.
Don’t forget that all of my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.