Click the PREVIEW to see lots of goodies.
Surprisingly, quite a few of my Y5 kiddos think that apples are simply red.
To help broaden their horizons, I designed these activities that practice a variety of standards.
* An emergent reader in color as well as black & white, with options for 6, mini-pages on a one-page template, or 12, mini-pages, so you can make Itty Bitty booklets.
* Posters: Including 9 photo posters featuring pictures of real red, yellow and green apples.
* 4 apple songs with matching posters.
The A-P-P-L-E song includes pocket chart cards.
It’s a super-fun way to practice counting, subtraction, letter recognition, & spelling, as well as listening & following directions.
* An apple color matching game. Students can match color words to pictures, or pictures to pictures.
* 2 graphing activities
* 2 worksheets
* 4, quick, easy & fun apple craftivities.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a fabulous fall.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours. Click the green star button to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.