Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- Get September activities organised with our September bundle. This bundle includes All About Me and Apple Activities and Johnny Appleseed Activities. Combined this bundle contains over 100 pages of fun printable activities If you would like an EVEN bigger September Activities Bundle then check this$15.93$22.75Save $6.82
- This is a fantastic, enormous bundle suitable for back to school and the entire month of September and Fall/Autumn season. What themes does this bundle include? ✏All About Me ✏Fall Fun (Pumpkins, leaves, etc.) ✏Apples and Johnny Appleseed ✏My BodyWhat are the benefits of purchasing a bundle?* You A$42.88$61.25Save $18.37
The Apples and Johnny Appleseed Activities Bundle is a collection of all our apple inspred activities and resources. They are ideal for lessons, literacy and math centers. Aimed at Preschool, Pre-K and lower Kinder.
What are the benefits of purchasing a bundle?
* You ALWAYS save 30%
* All further products are included for FREE
* All future updates to products are FREE
* Access to the free bonus bundle material
What is included?
✏12 individual sets as shown above and all future revisions, updates and add-ons at no extra cost
✏ Bonus resources only available to those that purchase the bundle!
How can I use this resource?
❤ Incorporate the activities into maths and literacy centers
❤Use them in sensory bins, sand trays, pocket charts, hide around the room
❤ Use as teaching aids in lessons and circle times
❤ Include in a Preschool, Pre-K or homeschool learning environment
❤Ideal for task boxes, work boxes and workstations
What prekindergarten skills can be developed using this resource?
✍ Engages in pre-reading and reading related activities
✍ Uses books and other written materials to engage in pre-reading behaviors
✍ Produce a word that rhymes with a given word
✍ Names at least 20 upper and at least 20 lower case letters
✍ Recognizes at least 20 letter sounds
✍ Produces the correct sound for at least 10 letters
✍ Retells or reenacts a story after it is read aloud
✍ Asks and answers appropriate questions about the book
✍ Independently writes some letters on request (not necessarily well‐formed)
✍ Uses a wide variety of words to label/describe people, places, things, and actions
✍ Demonstrates understanding in a variety of ways or knowing the meaning of
3,000 to 4,000 words*, many more than he or she uses
✍ Uses a large speaking vocabulary, adding several new words daily
✍ Knows that objects, or parts of an object, can be counted
✍ Uses words to rote count from 1 to 30.
✍ Counts 1-10 items, with one count per item.
✍ Demonstrates that the order of the counting sequence is always the same,
regardless of what is counted.
✍ Counts up to 10 items, and demonstrates that the last count indicates how many
items were counted.
✍ Demonstrates understanding that when counting, the items can be chosen in any
✍ Uses the verbal ordinal terms.
✍ Verbally identifies, without counting, the number of objects from 1 to 5.
✍ Recognizes one-digit numerals, 0-9
✔ Follow my store to be notified of new products ☞ CLICK HERE ☚
✔ Leave feedback, you will receive TPT credits that can be used on
future purchases, 20 points = $1 !