Click on the PREVIEW to see the goodies not pictured in the thumbnails.
Get some non-fiction reading practice in, with this sweet Parts of an Apple emergent reader.
* This just the right size booklet, packs a big sight word punch, as I’ve included 58 words from the Dolch lists; picture clues help with the few that are not.
* There’s a full-color copy for teachers, as well as a black & white version for your kiddos.
* Choose the 6-on-a-page size, or the 12-on-a-page pattern to make Itty Bitty booklets.
* I’ve also included a set of 8 pocket chart cards, plus a colorful poster that labels the parts of an apple.
* There are 3, black line worksheet options, for students to color and label the parts of their apple.
My 3D "Label the Apple" craft is a great "go along" to this packet. Click the link to see this cute craftivity.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me wishing you a simply delightful year!
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click the green star button to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.