Looking for Pre-K centers? Kindergarten centers too? These are for you! Designed with both Pre-K and Kindergarten in mind, these centers will give you a variety of activities and options for your students.
This pack is filled with engaging math and literacy centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten students with an Apple theme.
***This pack is also available in a money saving BUNDLE***
LITERACY CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
Alphabet Clip Cards (3 sets)
– clip the matching letter for uppercase, lowercase, and mixed case.
“Apples!" Emergent Reader (2 levels)
-print a simple label style version, or one with predictable sentence pattern. Copy two-sided and cut in half for two books!
Letters in my Name
- print out the apples (upper or lowercase) and cut them out. Glue the letters in your name onto the tree with the thumbs up. Glue the letters NOT in your name onto the tree with the thumbs down. (you can print these double sided to make less pieces to work with).
Name Tracing Strips – Editable File included!
Make these for your students and laminate them or put them in a sheet protector. With dry erase markers they can trace their names over and over!
Picking Apple Letters
Pick an apple, find and trace its match. Both upper and lowercase versions are included so that you can mix it up how you choose.
ABC Match Up
– cut the puzzles in half for an alphabet matching game (both upper and lowercase included – you can even mix them for upper to lower matching). A recording sheet is included as well.
Beginning Sound Match Up
– cut the puzzles in half for a beginning sound matching game (both upper and lowercase included – you can even mix them for upper to lower matching). The uppercase version contains self checking cards with a matching letter.
– pick a colorful apple card and color one on the recording sheet to match, OR pick a card and find the color word on the recording sheet, coloring to match.
Alphabet Tracing Cards
– Print and laminate. With a dry erase marker kids can practice writing both their upper and lowercase letters.
Pick a Sight Word
– Print two copies of the sight word cards (editable file included should you need additional words – you can also play this with names or letters). After matching them up, kids can record some words on the optional recording sheet.
MATH CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
Number Clip Card Match
– clip the matching number.
Counting Ten Frames Clip Card Match
– count the apples in the ten frames and clip the number that shows the total.
Counting Apples Puzzles (2 sets)
– count the apples in the ten frames and match them to their numeral. Set two is matching numerals.
Apples on the Trees
– Pick an apple card and read the number. Draw that many apples on the tree, OR pick an apple card and count the apples, color the tree that looks the same.
– roll the shape die (foldable included) and name the shape. Color the tree with the same shape. OR roll the shape die and color that shape on the graph. See which one gets to the top first!
– laminate and use with a dry erase marker. Count the apples and write the total in the box
(sets to 10).
– laminate and use with a dry erase marker. Write the equation and solve to show how many apples (beginning addition to 5).
Numbers Write and Wipe Cards
– Print and laminate. With a dry erase marker kids can practice writing numbers 0-10.
Black and White Copies of color items are included at the end of the file.
***************************************************************************** More Fall Activities
Emergent Readers - Fall Collection
Write It! Fall Writing Center Activities