PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
7.62 MB | 99 pages
Preschoolers need Circle Time lessons and Center games that are designed with their needs in mind. This Apple unit is chock-full of hands-on, active, and engaging developmentally appropriate activities.
6 Circle Time Lessons
1. Apple Sense - 5 senses describing activity
2. A-P-P-L-E - Apple song to the tune of BINGO
3. Apple Graphing - 5 ideas
4. Wiggly Worm - game to practice color and number identification
5. Apple Names - fun name rhyme
6. "I See Apples" - pocket chart poem for developing Concept of Word
This unit also includes 10 Preschool Centers:
1. "I See Apples" Counting book
2. Beginning Sound sort
3. Ten Red Apples by Pat Hutchins - Retelling props
4. Letters of My Name
5. Rhyming Pairs
6. Shape Sorting
7. Count & Clip
8. Visual Discrimination
9. AB Patterns
10. Apple Tree Life Cycle - full-color photographs to represent each stage
Click on the PREVIEW above to see what's included.