Letting your students be creative is one of the best parts of being a music educator. These fun apple pages will be perfect for an apple themed lessons
- Cut and paste page - one with three words, one with four words
- Write your composition with a word bank (1 beat words)
- Write your composition with a word bank (2 beat words)
- Apple ostinato creation pages - 8 different types of apples with real pictures in two sizes - 1/8 page and 1/2 page
- Student self evaluation
Copyright © Melissa Stouffer, Mrs. Stouffer's Music Room
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Looking for fall?
- Fall Composing
- Fall Leaves Treble Clef Center
- Pick the Apple Game
- I Climbed Up the Apple Tree Folk Song File
- Apple Tree Folk Song File
Check out some of my bestsellers
- Music Or Not
- 32 Weeks of Listening
- Kodaly Aspiring Recorder Method
- Mt. Solfege
- Composition Bundle
- Rhythm Manipulatives
Love this? Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. For every dollar you spend on TpT, you can earn 1 TpT credit by leaving feedback! ☺
Have a problem?
• Send me an email! MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Connect with Me!