Primary counting game to practice numbers 1-30. Printable in black and white and full color.
1. Choose if you want to use the color or black-and-white images. Print.
2. Teacher needs to cut out game pieces (and laminate if desired). You can assemble it in a file folder to create a folder game.
3. Students choose a number card. Place number card on rectangle on basket (can use Velcro if you wish).
4. Students place the correct number of apples on the basket to match the number chosen.
5. Teacher checks work and student chooses a new card.