Also included in
- Back to School skills based activities just right for your kindergarteners to get the year started off right. Back to School Color by Code Glyphs will help your students build stamina in focus, listening, following directions, oral comprehension and you can use the data to glean some useful nuggets$9.00$11.50Save $2.50
- Kindergarten and first grade students will have fun using Alphabet Letters and Sounds Bingo Bundle to practice letter identification, initial sounds, learn how to listen, pay attention, follow directions, and how to win/lose while playing a game. The Alphabet Letters and Sounds Bingo Bundle contain$5.75$7.00Save $1.25
Apple O! A fun twist on the classic bingo game. Apple O! Letters and Sounds Bingo will work wonderfully in an Apple, Johnny Appleseed, Fall or Back to School Unit. A fun and engaging way for students to practice working on capital letters, lowercase letters and sounds.
Apple O! Letters and Sounds Bingo can help your students:
* identify lowercase letters
* identify capital letters
* identify letter sounds
* identify beginning sounds
* match capital to lowercase letters
* match pictures to beginning letters
* sequence letters in ABC order
* learn how to listen and pay attention
* learn how to follow directions
* learn how to win/lose while playing a game
To use these materials, simply print the Bingo/letter/picture cards onto cardstock, laminate and cut out. You'll need to print enough Bingo cards for each student to have one card. In the case of multiple "Bingos" at once (since some cards may be the same), you can have more than one winner, or roll a die/choose a number for the winner, or just go with the first person to yell APPLE O!
To play, issue each student a Bingo card and some game pieces (plastic chips/discs, apple erasers or red buttons/small red pom poms to simulate apples, Apple Jacks cereal, pennies, etc. The teacher/caller calls out a letter or shows a picture from the letter/picture card stack. If the student has that letter or the letter that the picture begins with on their card, they cover it with a game piece. They must have 4 in a row covered to win. When they get their 4 in a row, they yell APPLE O! The teacher/caller checks to make sure she has called the covered letters. For students needing more assistance, the teacher can show the letter card as well as say it.
You can also use the letter and picture cards as flashcards, ABC sequencing, matching letters/sounds, and a matching Memory game.
GAME PIECES ARE NOT INCLUDED
10 capital letter bingo cards
10 lowercase letter bingo cards
A-Z capital letter calling cards
A-Z lowercase letter calling cards
26 letter sounds picture calling cards
If you like this product, you might also like:
Don't forget to Follow Me!