Differentiated Apple Math Bundle
Enough apple math centers for a month! With 12 activities included, each with 3 levels of differentiation, and Independent worksheets, all you need to do is print and go. Your students will enjoy to wide range of activities, and be engaged in center-based learning.
Math Skills and Activities Included:
• Write the Room-Color word matching, color word with guides, color word without guides.
• I Spy Number Hunt-Find numbers to 5, numbers to 10, or numbers to 20.
• Number Pocket Chart- Count the objects and sort them. Count to 5, 10, or 20.
• Patterning Pocket Chart- Fill in the blank in an AB pattern, fill in and extend mixed patterns, or create new patterns. .
• Fill a Basket Partner Game- Roll the dice. Color in the apple in the basket based on the number you roll. Fill a basket 1-6 three times, a basket 2-12 three times, or a basket 2-12 five times.
• Where’s the worm Game- One partner hides the worm behind an apple while the other looks for it by saying the number to 0-5, 0-10 or 0-20..
• Playdough Mats- Number and ten frame with numbers to 5, numbers to 10, or numbers to 20.
• Apple Seeds- Fill the apples with ‘seeds’ (or black beans), or color on seeds with a dry erase marker. Fill the apple with seeds to 5, 10, or 20.
• Link Apples in a row- Use C Links to sort the colors and put the apples in order to 5, to 10, or to 20.
• Picking Apples- Put the clothespin on the apple with the corresponding number to the objects. Pick numbers to 5, to 10, and to 20.
• File Folder Number Words- Match the number word to the numeral. Match with numbers to 5 with color guides, numbers to 10 with color guides, or numbers to 10 without color guides.
• Making Numbers- Match numbers to five, different ways to make 5, or different ways to make 10.
Differentiated Independent Worksheets Included!
If you enjoy this bundle, please look for my Differentiated Literacy Centers.
If you enjoy this bundle, please check out my store for many more activities.
Please don’t forget to rate my products. I am always looking for feedback to improve and meet the needs of fellow teachers in a better way.