Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Need some festive fall centers for your upper elementary math time? These five centers are a fun way to get your children practicing math while you work with a small group!
1. Equivalent Fraction Clip Cards - These clip cards show a fractional model and then the children have to find the fraction that is equivalent to the fraction modeled. There is a record sheet so that the students can show you the work they did. (Has an answer key)
2. Decimal to Fraction Game - Have children review basic decimal and fraction equivalency with this no-prep game. Just print and play.
3. Parts of a Fraction - Here is another game. This game requires a little bit of cutting but will be ready in no time. The children will read a fraction and figure out which basket of apples shows this. For example, if they draw the fraction 1/4 they could cover up a basket with one green apple and three red apples.
4. Long Division and Three-Digit Multiplication - Work a crossword puzzle while solving multiplication and division problems. (two pages) (Has an answer Key)
5. Word Problems - These fun apple word problems all involve two steps that will have children adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. (Answer key included)