HALF OFF FOR THE 1ST 48 HOURS
Learning with themes is always FUN.... but themes AND ENGAGEMENT?!? Yes Please!!!!
This pack is ALL about Apples... and perfect to kick off the fall season :)
In this apple-themed MATH pack, you will find TEN different activities for math with an apple theme. The activities in this pack were designed with kindergarten in mind, however could easily be used for a review in 1st grade or for additional support with a first grade student.
The activities included are:
1. Apple Tree Spin & Build (to 5 and to 10)
2. Spin and Cover (to 5 and to 10)
3. Apple Numbers (Roll & Build) Roll the dice and build that number using a material! - Can use 1 or 2 dice (or more to fit your needs!)
4. The Missing Apple - Number sequencing!! Fill in the missing numbers (to 10)
5. Apple Ten Frame Matching (numbers to 10)
6. Roll and Fill the Basket
7, Apple Shape Building - 2D shapes
8. Stack the Apples (to 5 and to 10)
9. One More Apple (1 more)
10. One Less Apple (1 less)
These fun and engaging math activities are perfect for math tubs, small groups activities, fast finishers, or just for FUN!!!
Thank you so much,