Apple themed math games and activities! These fall math centers are perfect for the month of September!
Each of these first grade math centers and activities that are themed and scaffolded to build upon one another for the whole year! Each month (September-June) has 6 common core aligned
math centers for students to work on. The math centers are themed specifically for that month to align with popular themes that may be taught in classrooms.
⭐You can SAVE MONEY and buy them all in the bundle for the whole year!:
Themed Math Centers for the Whole Year!
I created these 6 math games to help reinforce math skills we work on at the beginning of the year and I aligned all the activities to the Common Core math standards.
In this unit:
• Adding apples: Students use manipulatives to help them add within 10 and record their sums.
• Apple Identification: Students roll 2 die and find the sum. Then, they will color in the matching number word.
• Story problems - students make their own little story problem booklet, show their work, and write the number sentence for each problem
• Read the room: Students practice using their fingers as a strategy to solve addition and subtraction facts within 10
• Apple surveys - 3 apple themed survey questions to complete whole group and then individually and discuss
• Matching Apples - a fun partner or whole group game to have students practice matching 10s frames to the correct number.