This predictable emergent reader (with YouTube video) features sight words, apple vocabulary, and bright graphics to bring delight to emerging young readers as they read along using the provided YouTube link. This product includes a predictable emergent reader and several supporting activities including a YouTube video of the Emergent Reader being read culminating with the fingerplay: I See An Apple.
Supporting YouTube Link - https://youtu.be/h5RtOfv9KEU
YouTube Channel: Hasemeier Early Learning Resources
This product consists of:
1. Color version of reader - 10 pages
2. B&W version of reader - 10 pages
3. Color and Black & White versions of flash cards - pages
4. Apple Parts - 1 page
5. Writing Prompts - 3 prompts (3 versions of each prompt) - 9 Pages
6. Sentence Building - 3 pages with girl clipart, same 3 pages with boy clipart
7. Roll The Dice - 3 pages (1 each of numbers, counting objects, and sight words
8. Supporting YouTube Link - https://youtu.be/Co6xYBdkPTQ
Thank you for downloading this fun predictable emergent reader and all of the supporting activities. Please remember to follow the free YouTube link to use along with the reader.
We definitely hope that you and your student enjoy this reader and have a great time reading.
Please remember to follow Kinder Blocks and leave feedback. Thank you.