Students will create AB patterns (red, green, red, green, etc.) by following along with the color words and finishing the patterns. This simple pattern page is perfect for TK/Pre-K students.
Although this is a free resource, please direct your friends and colleagues to my Teachers Pay Teachers page to download this activity directly themselves. The best compliment is a referral to others, so thank you!
If you like this product and are looking for more apple activities to do, check out the following products:
- Apple ABC Match-up Mat
- Apple Colors Roll&Graph
- Apple Shapes Reader
- Apple Shapes Roll&Graph
- Apple Shapes Craft
- Pre-K Apple Math&Literacy Seesaw Pack
- Ten Apples Up on Top Seesaw Activity
- Ten Apples Up on Top Name/Counting Craft
- Ten Apples Up on Top Math Pack
- Apple Letter Cards (Capital, Lowercase, and Beginning Sounds)
All of my new resources are listed for 40% for the first 24 hours. Follow my store to be notified when new products come out so you can grab them at a great deal!