A fun, apple themed, literacy activity.
With this file folder game, children will be able to demonstrate their alphabet knowledge, along with phonological awareness.
This can be played multiple ways to differentiate for your students needs.
You will see that matching uppercase letters have corresponding colored apples to assist your beginning learners. Lowercase/uppercase will not have the corresponding colors to provide a challenge. Finally, your students can identify the sounds for each letter of the alphabet and find an apple with a picture, which begins with the same sound.
You will receive:
* Cover for file folder (optional)
* Inside pages for file folder. Trees with uppercase alphabet apples (color)
* Uppercase letter apples. Color of apples will correspond on the tree (color)
* Lowercase letter apples. Color of apples will not correspond with apples on the tree (color)
* Apples with beginning sound pictures Color of apples will not correspond with apples on the tree (color)
* Inside pages for file folder. Tree with uppercase alphabet apples (b/w)
* Uppercase letter apples (b/w)
* Lowercase letter apples (b/w)
* Apples with beginning sound pictures (b/w)
Take a look at my other Apple Themed products:
Baking Apple Pie: A Counting Game
Please provide feedback once you download and use my product. This will help me to continue improving my products.
All products are property of All Day Pre-K and all rights are reserved. This product is to be used by original downloader only. Copying for additional teachers, classrooms, or schools is prohibited.