Apple Pie Speech and Language Craft - Fall Speech Therapy Activity Thanksgiving
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for fun, fall activities for your speech and language therapy students? This bundle of speech therapy fall activities includes Fall Following Directions Coloring Sheets, a Fall Compare and Contrast Activity, an Apple Pie Craft (with articulation and language targets) and Fall Language BINGOPrice $11.75Original Price $15.70Save $3.95
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $74.75Original Price $125.95Save $51.20
- Looking for engaging fall crafts that you can use to target both articulation and language goals? These Fall Speech Therapy Crafts are low-prep and fun!You save 25% when you purchase this bundle compared to buying individual resources! (Psst . . . these activities are part of my Speech-Language MEGAPrice $11.25Original Price $15.05Save $3.80
- Looking for engaging crafts that you can use to target both articulation and language goals? These Cut & Glue Speech Therapy Crafts are low-prep and fun!You save 30% when you purchase this bundle compared to buying individual resources! (Psst . . . these activities are part of my Speech-LanguagePrice $24.25Original Price $34.65Save $10.40
Looking for an engaging fall craft that you can use to target both articulation and language goals? This Apple Pie Speech Therapy Craft is low-prep and fun!
(Psst. . . I have Turkey Thanksgiving Craft here that you might also like!)
This craft is a print-and-go activity. Your students can color, cut, and glue while practicing their articulation or language targets! Plus, you can send home this craft for carry-over.
**This resource is part of my Fall Speech Therapy Bundle and my Fall Craft Bundle at a big discount!**
There are lots of opportunities for repetition. You can have students practice their targets when previewing the pictures, when coloring, when cutting each piece, and when gluing the apple slices into the pie pan.
Send the final product home so that the student can work on carry-over!
Articulation Targets (Each sound includes words and words - except blends):
- Vocalic R
- Fall Vocabulary
- Describing Words
- Irregular Plural Nouns
- Following 1-Step Directions
- Following 2-Step Directions
* Also includes Blank Apple Slices
• Print the pages you want to use (table of contents is included)
• Gather crayons, scissors, and glue
Turkey Craft for Articulation and Language
Articulation Boom Cards - Feed the Monster
Following Directions Coloring Activities
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours)