Apple Speech Therapy Craft - Fall Speech and Language Craft - Apple Theme
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for apple activities for speech therapy or special education? These apple-themed activities include lots of visuals, making them ideal for students on the autism spectrum or who use AAC!You save 20% when you purchase the bundle compared to individual items!This Apple Activities BundlPrice $4.20Original Price $5.25Save $1.05
- Looking for fun speech therapy craft activities for your language therapy sessions? These roll and glue activities are both a game and craft in one! It's a great way to target a variety of early language and social skills.You save 25% when you purchase this bundle compared to purchasing resources inPrice $8.95Original Price $12.15Save $3.20
- Looking for visuals-based, fall activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of speech therapy fall activities includes Fall WH Questions, Fall Object Function Questions, two fall-themed Interactive Books, a Craft, "My Favorite Things about Fall" Booklet, and an apple describing topicPrice $9.00Original Price $11.50Save $2.50
- Looking for visuals-based activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of early language therapy activities will provide activities throughout the year!This Year-Long Bundle includes the following bundles:Back-to-School Language BundleFall Language BundleWinter Language BundleSpring LaPrice $42.75Original Price $62.75Save $20.00
- Looking for visuals-based activities for students working on early language skills? This bundle of early language speech therapy activities includes TONS of activities you can use throughout the year with both themed and non-themed resources.When you buy this bundle, you save 40% compared to buyingPrice $79.75Original Price $133.23Save $53.48
Looking for a fun, apple craft with visuals for your fall speech and language therapy sessions? This roll-an-apple activity is both a game and craft in one! It's a great way to target a variety of early language and social skills.
As an SLP, I often use this type of activity for small groups of students on the autism spectrum or with students who use AAC. Gluing on items (rather than drawing) is often easier for students with fine motor difficulties.
(Psst . . . this resource is part of my Fall Language Bundle and my Craft Bundle at a big discount!)
Make a copy of the apple pieces page for each student. Depending on your students, you may need to pre-cut the pieces. Print out a copy of the dice legend for game play. You will also need a dice and glue.
To start, give the student(s) a blank apple to glue on a piece of construction paper.
On each turn, a student rolls the dice and states the number rolled (verbally or with AAC). S/he then tells the group or clinician what piece to glue on OR the student might identify it from a field of choices depending on the student’s communication level. If the piece is already glued on, then roll again! Once the turn is finished, have the next student request a turn and then pass the dice.
This activity can target:
Requesting needed pieces
Fine motor skills
Looking for an apple craft with included? Check out my Apple Pie Craft here!
Visual Recipe: Caramel Apples (with sequencing and comprehension questions)
Apples WH Questions Interactive Book
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours)