This is spelling game for 4 players.
Prepare the game:
1.Print out the first two pages and they can be made into a spelling game board.
2.Prepare 10 chips for each player, each player has different colored chips from each other.
3. A deck of spelling word cards.
4. A token for each player.
Playing the game:
Whenever a player gets a correct letter on the center spelling board, he can advance his token around the outer apple spots marking points.
To start the game:
Each player puts his own token on the START spot.
To play the game:
1. Players take turns to draw a card from the spelling word pile.
2. The first player draws a card, read out the word. And the other three players have to lay their chips on the correct letter. EX: Player one reads "BANANA". The other three have to put their chip on B-A-N-A-N-A.
3. The person reads out the word is also the judge of the game. He has to decide who puts the chips on the correct letter spots and move the winning winner's token to the correct point on the apple spot.
4. Every player takes turns to draw a card, read out the word, and be the judge of the game.
5. In a limited time, the player who gets the most points is the winner.
It's a kind of competitive game, therefore, it would be good for older kids or teenagers above.
The game can also played as the board game " WORD on the STREET".