PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Sensory bins are a great tool for incorporating hands-on learning in early childhood classrooms. This set includes literacy, math, and fine motor opportunities to support a variety of skill levels.
There are 3 complete sets with activities and recording sheets for each:
* Capital Letter Identification
* Lower Letter Identification
* Numbers (1 - 10) and also Numbers (1 - 20)
These sets can also be combined to allow higher level students to match capital letter to lower case letter recording activities.
Recording sheets/activities for each set include:
* Cover the matching apple on the tree mat (color)
* Do-a-dot cover the matching apple on a tree recording sheet (b&w)
* Do-a-dot cover on an apple recording sheet (b&w)
* Dry erase or magnetic letter match mat (color)
* Trace the matching letter dotted recording sheet (b&w)
* Color the matching letter recording sheet (b&w)
Please view my preview for a COMPLETE look at all items included in the set!
To see these products in action and to be the first to know about sales and freebies:
Keywords: back to school, fall, September, apples, early learning