Here is a a pack for the intermediate classroom. Apple time is a great opportunity to get older students to use apples to learn more about science concepts. Here is what this pack has to offer:
-Keeping apples fresh/apple preservation experiment
-Apple Taste bud experiment
-Apple Mummification experiment
-Johnny Appleseed and Sir Isaac Newton research lesson, reading connection, QR code connection, sheet and activity included
-Piercing an Apple Demonstration and sheet
-Apple math connections and sheet
-Apple Scoot game with 12 question cards and answer key
Let's not leave those apple activities to the littles anymore! Apple Time is Science time for our intermediate kiddos, too!
Visit me at http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/ for more ideas!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard