Apple Seed Counting Book.
This book is to help students gain a better understanding of numbers, one to one correspondence, quantity and other number skills in this hands on apple theme math book.
Here are some ways to use this book:
• Color or paint apples
• Use a Q-tip dipped in black paint , Dot on the apple with the black paint the correct amount of seeds that correspond with the number.
• Have students dip their finger in a black washable ink pad or black tempra paint and put the correct number of seeds on each apple.
• Students may color the correct amount of seeds with a dot marker , markers, or crayons.
• May use pom poms to show the correct amount of seeds and use in small group activities an re-use booklets.
• Students may also practice writing the number by tracing it with a pencil.
• I have included 2 extra apple templates that may be copied and used for various other activities.
Fonts by Krista Wallden and