A Unit all about apples! Just in time for back to school and Fall!
This unit contains:
- A Little Red House read aloud and stamping activity
- 2 versions of the Apples book
- Apple opinion writing pages
- Apple tasting activity
- Apple vocabulary cards
- Apple pocket chart labels
- A classroom applesauce recipe with take home recipe cards
The Apple book has 2 versions: one with all words, and one with missing words to fill in. There is a page with ideas and examples of how I have used these books in my class (sight words, color words, color identification, initial sounds, writing, etc.)
This is always one of the favorite units in my class. This unit can cover a variety of CCRS (Common Core Standards).
As teachers we all know how valuable colored ink is! I have tried to make these as copy friendly as possible, using very little colored ink, except on the vocabulary card pictures.