This Common Core aligned Apple Unit is perfect for your Kindergarten kiddos during this Apple Season. Your students will enjoy the engaging, colorful math, literacy, and science centers and will be excited to learn all about Apples.
This Apple-themed unit includes differentiated resources so that you are able to meet the needs of all your learners. Response sheets are included to help your kiddos stay on track. Plus, the Common Core Standard is printed on the directions sheet to help you in your planning time.
The following items are included:
1. Alphabet Matching - Upper and Lowercase
2. Is it a Word or a Letter? sort
3. Apple Tree Map
4. My Apples Emergent Reader
5. Teacher Version of My Apples (in color)
1. Ten Frame Match Up with response sheet
2. I See Apples Ten Frame interactive book
3. More/ Less Than or Equal To sort
4. Where is the Apple? book ( Positional Concepts)
5. Favorite Apple Graph
6. Data Collection
7. Write Numbers to 10 Assessment
8. Subitizing Cards Match Up with response sheet
9. Pie and Apple Basket Number Puzzles
1. Apple Life Cycle
2. Apple Investigation
3. Apple Parts
4. Measurement - shorter/ taller
5. Measurement - heavier/ lighter
Be sure to download the Preview to see a part of all activities included.