Teach your students about apples through these science and literacy activities! The activities focus on apple anatomy, the apple life cycle, and fun apple graphing. Each activity is differentiated to challenge students appropriately. Use in whole group, science stations, literacy stations, and more!
- Anatomy Poster (color)
- Anatomy Poster/Color Sheet (black/white)
- Anatomy Sort Worksheet (differentiated 1)
- Anatomy Sort Worksheet (differentiated 2)
- Life Cycle Poster (color)
- Life Cycle Poster/Worksheet (black/white)
- Life Cycle Sort Worksheet (differentiated 1)
- Life Cycle Sort Worksheet (differentiated 2)
- Graphing Worksheet (differentiated 1)
- Graphing Worksheet (differentiated 2)
Interested in more Differentiated Science and Literacy Activities?
Morrison Kinders products are made with love and take ample time to complete. Please show your appreciation by giving positive feedback
. For new products and sales, follow me
by clicking the green star by my picture. Thanks!