This Apple Unit is a great companion to the FOSS Science "Trees" kit for Kindergarten students. Add these great science, literacy and math activities to your "Fall Trees" unit, or as an addition to your existing Apple thematic unit.
With this packet, students will observe apples, taste and compare apples and learn about the life cycle of an apple.
- Apple Pre/Post-Test: basic assessment about apples.
- 3 Apple Observation Pages: whole apple, half apple, apple tasting.
- Apple Tasting Page: predicting and comparing 3 types of apples.
- Apple Tasting Venn Diagram: comparing and contrasting 2 types of apples.
- Apple Tasting- Let's Tally: students will tally the class response to an apple tasting.
- Apple Tasting- Let's Graph: students will graph the class response to an apple tasting.
- 3 Apple Writing Pages
- Apple Non-Fiction Passage & Response Questions
- 2 Apple Vocabulary Pages
Clip art by: Kari Bolt & The Lost Teacher
Background by: Marlo Dee Designs
Keywords: Apples, apple, fall, autumn, FOSS Science, FOSS, Trees, applesauce, apple products, Kindergarten