This apple unit includes many activities for your kiddos to use during the fall or during a study on apples!
1.Apple match- Students will match the number, number word, ten frame and apple counters.
2. Skip counting- Students will practice skip counting by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s. I laminate each sheet or put them in a protective sleeve and have them write on them with a dry erase marker so that I can reuse them.
3. Number match- Students will match the number and number word.
4. Apple sorting- Laminate each mat and cut out sorting pieces. Students will use a mat to sort the different kinds of apples into the correct squares.
5. Pattern time- Students will use crayons to complete the given pattern. A sheet is also provided so that students can create their own patterns.
6. Ten frame game- Students will use the given apples and complete each ten frame mat with the correct number of apples.
7. Letter match- Students will match the correct upper and lower case letters together.
8. Letter baskets- Students will use the given letters of different fonts and match the correct letters to the letter basket mat.
9. Letter/ word/ sentence sort- Students will use the given letters, words and sentences and sort them on the various mats under the correct title for which they belong!
10. Letters to the core- Students will match up a letter with the correct beginning sound of the given picture.
11. ABC puzzles- You will need to cut the puzzles vertically. Students will assemble the pictures back together by putting the letters in order.
12. Apples using the 5 senses/ taste testing- Students will use the last sheets whole group to describe apples. They will also do an individual taste testing and record their personal and class data.
All centers are ready for you to enjoy right away. Just print and you're ready to go!!
I hope you enjoy!!