Also included in
- This Apple Activities Bundle includesa WH Questions Interactive Bookyes/no questions about applesa communication board for describing applesan apple craft/game - "Roll-an-Apple"a visual recipe for caramel apples with sequencing and comprehension questionsa scavenger hunt for an apple orchard field t$4.50$6.50Save $2.00
- This fall interactive books bundle is perfect for working on WH- questions and learning about pumpkins and apples! Both books include “who, what, when, where” and “how” questions. Plus, the apples resource includes three levels of yes/no questions. These interactive books are ideal for pre-k/k, spee$4.00$5.00Save $1.00
- These Speech Therapy Fall Activities incorporate lots of visuals, so they are ideal for both verbal and non-verbal students. I have used these products with pre-k/k students as well as with special education students, including those on the autism spectrum. By purchasing this bundle, you save 28% c$10.50$14.75Save $4.25
These apple-themed activities include an Interactive Book with WH questions as well as yes/no worksheets in three levels.
These can be used for young learners (pre-k/k) or in speech therapy and special education classrooms in the fall/autumn for back to school season! The visuals can be especially helpful for students on the autism spectrum - ideal for both verbal and non-verbal students.
Apple WH Questions Interactive Book
On each page, the Interactive Book includes 1-2 sentences to teach students about apples, a picture, and one related WH question with visual choices. Questions include “who, what, when, where” and “how” questions. You can see the full resource by selecting the "view preview" button.
Apple Yes/No Question Worksheets
Each page includes six yes/no questions with the written question, a visual cue and yes/no icons that the student can use to indicate his/her answer.
**This Apples Interactive book is also part of my Apple Activities Bundle!**
These apple worksheets come in three levels:
• Level 1: Questions are all in the form of “Is this a ____?” based on the picture.
• Level 2: These yes/no questions require some basic background knowledge about apples and colors. This can be used in conjunction with the WH- Interactive Book so that the student can learn about apples.
• Level 3: These yes/no questions target category knowledge.
Fall Visual Recipe Bundle (with sequencing and comprehension questions)
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Join email list (best way to learn about new products and #hashtag sales)
Want to get notifications about new products and freebies? Click here to follow me on TpT