Apples Interactive Book with WH Questions - Apple Theme Speech Therapy Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for apple activities for speech therapy or special education? These apple-themed activities include lots of visuals, making them ideal for students on the autism spectrum or who use AAC!You save 20% when you purchase the bundle compared to individual items!This Apple Activities BundlPrice $3.36Original Price $5.25Save $1.89
- This fall interactive books bundle is perfect for working on WH- questions and learning about pumpkins and apples! Both books include “who, what, when, where” and “how” questions. Plus, the apples resource includes three levels of yes/no questions. (Psst . . . these books are part of my Fall LanguagPrice $3.00Original Price $4.50Save $1.50
- Do you need to work on WH Questions year-round? This bundle of WH Questions has a combination of question cards and interactive books with lots of visuals! Interactive books and Task Cards are included for each season as well as two non-themed WH question card sets! When you buy these resources as aPrice $26.80Original Price $45.25Save $18.45
- Do you love interactive books? This bundle of interactive books includes a WH- question on every page with visual choices. With books for each season, you'll have interactive books to use all year! (Great for speech therapy or special education)(Psst . . . this resource is part of my WH- Questions MPrice $8.48Original Price $13.25Save $4.77
- Looking for visuals-based, fall activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of speech therapy fall activities includes Fall WH Questions, Fall Object Function Questions, two fall-themed Interactive Books, a Craft, "My Favorite Things about Fall" Booklet, and an apple describing topicPrice $7.20Original Price $11.50Save $4.30
- Looking for visuals-based activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of early language therapy activities will provide activities throughout the year!This Year-Long Bundle includes the following bundles:Back-to-School Language BundleFall Language BundleWinter Language BundleSpring LaPrice $34.20Original Price $62.75Save $28.55
- Looking for visuals-based activities for students working on early language skills? This bundle of early language speech therapy activities includes TONS of activities you can use throughout the year with both themed and non-themed resources.When you buy this bundle, you save 40% compared to buyingPrice $63.80Original Price $133.23Save $69.43
These apple-themed activities include an Interactive Book with WH questions as well as yes/no worksheets in three levels.
These can be used for young learners (pre-k/k) or in speech therapy and special education classrooms in the fall/autumn for back to school season! The visuals can be especially helpful for students on the autism spectrum - ideal for both verbal and non-verbal students.
(Psst . . . this resource is part of my Fall Language Bundle and my Early Language MEGA Bundle at a big discount!)
Apple WH Questions Interactive Book
On each page, the Interactive Book includes 1-2 sentences to teach students about apples, a picture, and one related WH question with visual choices. Questions include “who, what, when, where” and “how” questions.
You can see the full resource by selecting the "view preview" button.
Apple Yes/No Question Worksheets
Each page includes six yes/no questions with the written question, a visual cue and yes/no icons that the student can use to indicate his/her answer. Three worksheets are included.
The yes/no apple worksheets come in three levels:
• Level 1: Questions are all in the form of “Is this a ____?” based on the picture.
• Level 2: These yes/no questions require some basic background knowledge about apples and colors. This can be used in conjunction with the WH- Interactive Book so that the student can learn about apples.
• Level 3: These yes/no questions target category knowledge.
Would you rather have a BOOM Cards version of this interactive book? Click here to view (Please note that the BOOM Cards version does not contain the yes/no questions)
Speech Therapy Questions Cards
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours)