These fun apple themed math and literacy centers will keep your primary students engaged and busy!
This apple themed unit includes:
1. Apple Tree Mats - Students will place the correct amount of apples on each tree mat 0-20 (red cubes or beads can also be used instead of the included apple counters)
2. Apple Counters - small apples to be cut out and laminated to use with the apple tree mats!
3. Numbered Apples 0 - 20 ( students can put the numbered apples in order 0-20)
4. Apples with different amounts of seeds (0-20)
*students can match the number apples to the corresponding seeds
5. Capital letter apples (students can put the alphabet apples in alphabetical order)
6. Lower Case letter apples
7. Letter sound picture apples
*Students can match the capital letter to the lower case letter OR students can match the letter apple to the picture apple with the same beginning sound!
8. Write the Room themed word wall apples ( 10 apple word cards)
9. Write the room recording sheet