This calendar set has everything you need to get your classroom calendar up and running in no time! There are red and green apples and stars for you to mix and match. Calendar numbers are provided in both 3 x 3 and 2.5 x 2.5 inch sizes and should fit in standard calendar pocket charts. (My calendar is small so I use the 2.5 inch cards.) I recommend laminating for durability.
Here’s what’s included in the download:
* 117 pages total:
* Numbers 1 – 31 (4 sets total: red apples, red stars, lime green apples, and lime green stars – endless possibilities of patterns to make with the calendar pieces!!)
* Days of the week cards (can be used as calendar headers or for weekday prompts which are also included: yesterday was, today is, tomorrow will be).
* Year pieces: 2013 to 2020
* Month headers: 4 options – red, lime green, red with seasonal graphics, lime green with seasonal graphics.
* Use all year and make different patterns on the calendar.
* Available in other color combinations in my store… mix and match all year!
* Also makes a great center for ordering numbers, days, months, practicing with calendars, etc.
* Includes all US holidays, special school events, birthdays, un-birthdays, and a blank template to make your own “special days” pieces. Also includes pieces for the following Canadian holidays: Canada Day, Boxing Day, Remembrance Day, Family Day, Victoria Day, and Labour Day. (Also includes alternate month headers for July, October, and November to align with Canada Day and Thanksgiving in October.)
Looking for more colors? Buy the deluxe bundle here
and save 20%