Apple Ten Frames
* Use ten frames for one- to- one correspondence and to practice and reinforce your students’ counting skills.
* These 10 frames use realistic clip art of red apples.
* Activities can be differentiated to meet individual student's special learning needs (0-5 or 0-10) for toddlers or preschoolers.
* Activities can also be used as a math center or for assessment purposes.
* Directions and materials to create a counting Work Sample with label and rubric are included.
* Blank ten frames are provided to represent zero, but can be used when counting manipulatives and creating sets as well.
* If you have a poster maker at your school you can make a poster using the blank (zero) frames and use it during Group Time with apple erasers as counters.
Also included are Number cards that can be used to:
* match to corresponding 10 frame
* practice ordering numbers
* assess identification and naming of numbers
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!