Give your learners the extra practice they need with early Common Core math skills in Kindergarten, or a great review of these skills to start the First Grade Year.
K.CC.3 K.CC.4 K.CC.5 K.OA.1 K.OA.3
• Count sets and circle number
• Count sets and write number
For: (1,2,3) (4,5,6) (7,8,9) (8,9,10)
• Draw more to make 10
• Count arrays, scatter, line and circle formations
• Decompositions with Number Bonds
• Number Bonds and Number Sentences
• Represent Addition
• Addition Fluency to 5
Great for morning work, homework, or extra practice. My
store has resources for every common core math standard for kindergarten.