Apples varieties: Mini Match-up cards
This is a simple matching and a vocabulary enrichment lesson that can be used as a follow up lesson for your apple theme lessons.
This set includes:
• 16 picture cards on 4 charts
• 16 picture cards for matching
• One 8.5x11 sheet with all the names of the apple varieties in the mini match-up lesson to be used as a control chart.
• Print on card stock
• Cut the sheets with charts into four
• Cut the sheet with dotted lines, laminate and use for matching
• Keep the control chart intact
Use it in cultural areas or literacy centers.
Other Apple Units
Apple Varieties - Montessori Three Part Cards
Fall Apples: Mini Matching Cards
Life cycle: Apple
Apples: Fall Bundle
Back to School Montessori: Apple Bundle
Apples: Count and Clip Cards for Math Centers
Apple Poster: "Ledger/Tabloid" (11 x 17 inches)
Pocket Chart Numbers 1-100 - Fall Realistic Apples