Young students with apraxia or severe articulation deficits can practice early developing sounds using our fun and interactive Apraxia Articulation Games set!
About this Product
Our Apraxia Articulation Games Initial Sounds activity helps children work on pronouncing beginning sounds that they’re struggling with. Each mat focuses on 3 different letters. For each mat, 1 letter drops off. For example mat 1 is letters A,M,T and mat 2 is letters M,T,S (the letter A dropped off). This gives ample practice for children to master the sounds of each letter. Children love using different game pieces with this activity and stay engaged and excited to continue learning!
This product includes:
→ 52 game mats total
→ 26 game mats in color
→ 26 game mats in black and white
1. Say the focus letters in the top left box and their corresponding sound(s).
2: For each space they land on, say the name of the picture and its initial sound (not the letter it starts with). For example, if you roll a 3 on the first mat you’d say “apple, ah; mouse, mmm; turtle, tuh”.
3. Come up with other words that start with the same sound.
The prep is easy!
Simply print in color, laminate and grab dice and a game piece (like a pom pom or something else to move around the board). Or print in black and white and color!
Connect with Pre-K Complete!
- Follow our TPT store by clicking on ‘Follow Me’ next to our Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
- Please rate our products if you like them!
- Join us on our sites for more learning materials, freebies, and ideas! www.PreKComplete.com
, and Google Plus!
Check out our other fun products. We think you'll like them!
Literacy Program with Guided Lessons - Letters, Sounds, Writing
Learning Letters Hands-on Activities Binder
Initial Sound Picture Sort - Letter Identification and Sound
Interactive Notebook - Letters and Sounds
Mystery Letter Pictures - Letter Identification & Sounds Activity