Aprende a leer: palabras con a -silabas en color
-This book contains:
- word cards with "a" syllables in RED AND BLACK
-cards with number of syllables for sorting activity (These cards are included on the
preview to the right.
- print on card stock
- laminate for durability
- store in a zip lock bag or in a shoe box
Ideas on how to use:
- Display words of the week in the pocket chart.
- Place in the writing center. Students can write the words on a dry erase board or write
a sentence with your words of the week.
- Students can order about 10 words in alphabetical order.
- Students can read to develop fluency.
- Students can clap the syllables.
- Students can sort the cards by number of syllables.
- Teacher can use these during small group instruction.
Thank you for looking,
Lidia R. Barbosa
Spanish Resources can be found at my Kinder Latino
English Resources can be found at my Kid's Reading Activities