April - 32 usable pages of lesson plans in one thematic workbook covering the entire month of April for your 1st to 4th grade students. Most pages are California State Standards based. Perfect for home school, too!
English language arts include:
* Reading comprehension
* April background information page--with highlights on April Fools' Day, Passover, Easter, Arbor Day
* April theme book report form (including literary genres, summarization)
* Sentence construction
* Manuscript and cursive handwriting practice
* Editing/proofreading practice
* Poem for choral reading with matching finger puppets
* Creative writing prompt,
Math includes: Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Basic Facts/Color Page, Ordered pairs, higher level thinking Word Problems.
Other pages include: April Calendar and Calendar Notes, seasonal Word Search, April Riddles, April Dot-to-Dot, Scrambled Word puzzle, Secret Code, April Fools' Homophone Search, Recipe for Heart Cookies, Girl Scout Week, John James Audubon, Fill-in-the-Blanks, April Secret Code, Bunny Girl Paper Brad Art, Paul Revere Math Page, Word Search with seasonal Background Study, Crossword Puzzle
View the complete Table of Contents and Sample Pages by clicking on the Preview file.
* The entire Ready Sets series is also available at: www.readysets.com