Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you wish your students knew more about the English-speaking countries, figures or celebrations? Do you often run out of time to have them research information?! Then this flapbook bundle is the perfect go-to solution for you and your students! And it makes a great finished production to display!
Your April Flapbooks in detail:
This bundle of flapbooks is meant to offer 6 culture reference guides to have your English learners master British, American or Australian culture with a fun and engaging activity.
❑ St George's Day (Apr 23rd)
❑ Shakespeare (Apr 23rd)
❑ Earth Day (Apr 22nd)
❑ Queen Elizabeth II (Apr 21st)
❑ Titanic (Apr 14-15th)
❑ Charlie Chaplin's day (Apr 16th)
❑ a set of free posters (to come as of April 1st)
❑ a bonus KWL charts file (to come as of April 1st)
☞ For each flapbook, you will find:
❑ A completed and color version (3 pages)
❑ A completed and B&W version (3 pages)
❑ A color version with blanks ( 3 pages)
❑ A B&W version with blanks (3 pages)
☞ As a bonus in this bundle, you will receive KWL charts to complete for each flapbook (to come as of April 1st)
How to use this resource:
• You will only print out three pages, whether with blanks to be completed by your students or whether with the complete text to be read and studied by your students.
• Your students may complete this flapbook at home as a research project or you can do it in class (or in the ICT lab).
• This is the ideal activity to give to your fast finishers!
• You may even try to make it as a group activity: each group is in charge of one of the tabs, or each member of the group has to complete it. You may even have a "reference" group or student who has the information and gives them to the other students.
• The possibilities are endless. Once the tabs are completed, have your students color in the illustrations, cut out along the lines and staple after placing the tabs in the right order. You can have them stick it in their notebook for future reference.
These flapbooks are not-editable PDF files.
If you own some flapbooks within this bundle and wish to get the bundle instead, please purchase the bundle and ask for a refund of the individual flapbooks to TPT Support ;). This tip works for every bundle!
Other teachers also liked:
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
✉ How to contact me:
Don't forget to follow me and leave feedback! I'm always happy to read your comments and share ideas with you! Plus you can earn credits for future purchases.