Also included in
- 240 Build the Sentence printable worksheets using words and themes from ALL 12 months of the year! These NO PREP printables are ready for you to print and go! These printables are perfect for morning work, stations, centers, literacy tubs, individual practice, small groups, homework, early finishers$42.00$60.00Save $18.00
20 Build the Sentence printable worksheets using words and themes all about April! These NO PREP printables are ready for you to print and go!
April themes include: Easter, Easter eggs, chocolate eggs, baseball, April Fools, rainy days and Earth Day.
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "This is a great product I use in my EC Resource classroom that most students can do independently. They enjoy putting the words in order and especially drawing a picture to go with the sentence."
- "These are great! I use them for sentence of the week!"
- "Love this as a monthly supplement to my language arts assessments."
- "Perfect morning work or literacy stations."
- "Love these! Print and ready! I have bought a couple sets already! Going for more :)"
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
These are perfect for morning work, stations, centers, literacy tubs, small group, individual practice, homework, early finishers, sub plans or 5-minute fillers!
1. Cut out the words at the bottom of the page.
2. Build the sentence on their desk (a great time to remind them about capital letters at the beginning and punctuation at the end).
3. Glue the sentence in the correct order on their page.
4. Practice writing the sight/dolch word in the box.
5. Draw a picture about the sentence.
6. Practice writing the sentence nice and neat.
I've included 2 different versions to help fit the needs of your students:
(10) Four word sentences
(10) Five word sentences
Other "Build the Sentence" products you may be interested in:
Other products you may be interested in:
Want to be the first to know about new products, sales, and FREEBIES?
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.