Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.76 MB | 100 pages
One activity for each day of April...
Learning about math, science, social studies, language arts, art and crafts...
1. April Fool’s Day (close reading)
2. International Children’s Book Day (reading & writing)
3. Find a Rainbow Day (arts and craft)
4. Vitamin-C Day (Science experiment)
5. Read a Road Map Day (language arts)
6. Army Day (writing and outdoor games)
7. Metric System Day (math)
8. Draw a Picture of a Bird Day (art )
9. National Chinese Almond Cookie Day (recipe reading)
10. National Safety Pin Day (art and science)
11. National Pet Day (science craft)
12. Big Wind Day (kite craft)
13. Thomas Jefferson Day (social studies, timeline)
14. Look up at the Sky Day (science and math)
15. National Rubber Eraser Day (Language arts, sounds)
16. National Baked Ham with Pineapple Day (math)
17. Ellis Island Family History Day (social studies)
18. Newspaper Columnist Day (reading and writing)
19. First Boston Marathon takes place in 1897 (math)
20. National Look Alike Day (shadows, writing and art)
21. National Chocolate-Covered Cashews Day (language arts)
22. Earth Day (recycling craft)
23. St. George’s Day (reading)
24. National Teach Your Children to Save Day (math and craft)
25. World Penguin Day (reading and writing)
26. National Richter Scale Day (reading)
27. Morse Code Day (social studies).
28. Poetry Reading Day (reading).
29. Zipper Day ((craft and language arts)
30. Bugs Bunny Day (writing)