Are you a tired teacher looking for a no prep, print and go resource for the month of April? This easy on the ink packet is just what you need to keep your fast finishers on-task and learning. All pages in this jam-packed resource include kid-friendly graphics and activities to match the many holidays and celebrations in April. This resource includes 10 language arts and 10 math pages to practice essential first grade skills. Here are the pages included:
• Student Packet Cover Sheet (optional to use as a cover for students’ stapled packets)
• Searching for April Showers (Word Search)
• April ABC Order
• Spring Scramble
• A Day in Spring Reading Passage
• Silly Spring Sentences
• Spring Sound Sort
• Spring Spelling
• Spin a Silly Spring Sentence
• Spring Sort
• Just Graph It (Spring Edition)
• It’s time for spring!
• Plant a Spring Garden (Graph)
• Think Three Addends
• Grow a New Number (follow the rule + & -)
• Saving For a Rainy Day (counting coins)
• Pounds of Pretty Posies (weight)
• A Busy Spring Morning (using a schedule)
• Tens and Ones
• Forecasting Facts (Addition facts)
• Spring Skip Counting
• Answer Key
Give each student in your class a packet to work on during downtime OR use these packets for morning warm-ups OR use the pages in this packet for quick homework. The possibilities are endless. This is a great resource to keep at your fingertips during the month of April to review old skills or teach new skills with a seasonal theme. The included answer key makes correcting student work a breeze! While geared toward first grade skills, this pack is ideal for advanced kindergarteners or 2nd graders who need more practice.
Click here to check out other Tired Teacher Timesavers!
Click here to check out All 12 months of the early finisher packs available as a bundle for BIG savings!
Would you like to be the first to know when more Tired Teacher Timesaver packs have been added to my store? Be sure to follow my store by clicking the "follow me" link with the green star at the top-right side of the page.