Celebrate April Fool's Day with a vocabulary bingo game and quiz, a short reading passage, and a coloring page. The game uses words related to comedy and laughter. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. Great way to get kids to stop pranking each other and learn something!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with words and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Four One Fun short reading passage (1 page)
• Four One Fun answer key (1 page)
• Get Your Prank On coloring page (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
bomb, buffoon, chuckle, comedy, dupe, fib, giggle, guffaw, gullible, hoax, humor, inside joke, jester, joke, lampoon, levity, mislead, nonsensical, prank, punch line, riddle, slapstick, snicker, spontaneous, spoof, stunt, surprise, tease, trick, victim
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► CLICK HERE to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!