April Fools' Day Craft- Brown E's
Have your students complete this craft for April Fools' Day. They will cut out the E's and glue them on a plate to make an April Fools' treat.
1. Color Example page
2. Black and White Example page
2. Page with border and plate
3. Page with 6 E's and words
1. Color the border and plate.
2. Color the words and E's brown.
2. Cut out the E's and words.
3. Glue the E's on the plate and words on the page.
You might also like:
April Fools’ Day BundleApril Fools’ Day ActivitiesApril Fools’ WritingApril Fools’ Day Class BookApril Fools’ Day CraftApril Fools’ Day Craft- Donut SeedsApril Fools’ Day Coloring PagesApril Fools’ Day BookmarksApril Fools’ Day Banner