Have your students complete these 9 activities on April Fools' Day.
1. April Fools' Day Alphabetical Order- Students will put 10 words in alphabetical order.
2. April Fools' Day Dictionary Hunt- Students will hunt for 5 April Fools' words in the dictionary, recording the page number and definition.
3. April Fools' Day Word Challenge- Students will write down as many words as they can related to April Fools' Day.
4. April Fools' Day Acrostic Poem- Students will write an acrostic poem with the letters in APRIL FOOLS.
5. April Fools' Day Haikus- Students will write 2 April Fools' haikus.
6. April Fools' Day Making Words- Students will write as many words as they can related to April Fools' Day.
7. 3 Facts and 2 Jokes- Students will write 3 facts and 2 jokes about themselves. They will then switch with a partner and try to figure out which 3 are real and which 2 are jokes.
8. My April Fools' Headline- Students will write their own April Fools' headline and story.
9. April Fools' Day Crossword- Students will find 10 April Fools' words.
10. April Fools' Day Crossword Key
You might also like:
April Fools’ Day BundleApril Fools’ WritingApril Fools’ Day Class BookApril Fools’ Day CraftApril Fools’ Day Craft- Brown E'sApril Fools’ Day Craft- Donut SeedsApril Fools’ Day Coloring PagesApril Fools’ Day BookmarksApril Fools’ Day Banner